Uniform items available for purchase
All uniform items, (jumpers etc), are available from Stitch Design.
- Navy sweat shirt / jumper / cardigan with school logo
- Grey school shorts or grey trousers
- Grey skirt or grey pinafore
- White or pale blue school shirt, to be worn with school tie
- White or pale blue polo shirt
- School sun hat / woolly hat (only school hat to be worn)
- Summer dress in blue and white check / stripe
- White or grey socks
- Grey or navy tights
- Sensible, flat black or navy school shoes. Boots / trainers are not permitted
- Hair ribbons or bobbles should be navy or white
- Dark coloured plain coat with a hood
Pupils should not wear:
- Jewellery (except a small stud or sleeper in pierced ears)
- Cycle shorts, leggings, pedal pushers, jeans or Capri pants
- T-shirts, or printed or embroidered shirts, hooded tops or sweaters with logos
- Items of clothing, socks or shoes in the wrong colour
- Trainers, open toe sandals or boots
For PE and Games pupils wear navy shorts and plain coloured T-Shirts (House colours) plus trainers or plimsolls. Dulwich Baths stipulate hats for both boys and girls and no earrings at all. Boys are not allowed to wear shorts.
All items should be clearly labelled with the child’s name. We cannot take responsibility for personal items brought to school. “We recommend STIKINS – click to order some labels”: Click Here To Order Stikins
Click on the link below for our School Uniform Leaflet
We have some uniform items at school for parents who only need to purchase the odd item.
School sew-on badge £2.50 each – only available via the school office and not available for purchase from Stitch Design.