Uniform List below
- School sweat-shirt with the school logo or a navy knitted button-up cardigan (with logo sewn on)
- Navy jogging bottoms – for Reception children only.
- Grey school shorts or trousers (boys)
- Grey skirt, pinafore or trousers (girls).
- White or pale blue school shirt
- White or pale blue polo shirt
- School fleece (optional)
- School sun hats/woolly hats (available from school)
- Summer dress in blue and white check / stripes
- White or grey socks.
- Grey or navy tights
- Sensible, flat black or navy school shoes. Boots are not permitted
- Hair ribbons or bobbles should be navy or white
- Dark coloured plain coat with a hood
Pupils should not wear:
- Jewellery (except a small stud or sleeper in pierced ears)
- Cycle shorts, leggings, pedal pushers, jeans or Capri pants
- T-shirts, or printed or embroidered shirts, hooded tops or sweaters with logos
- Items of clothing, socks or shoes in the wrong colour
- Trainers, open toe sandals or boots
For PE and Games pupils wear navy shorts and plain coloured T-Shirts (House colours) plus trainers or plimsolls. Dulwich Baths stipulate hats for both boys and girls and no earrings at all. Boys are not allowed to wear shorts.
All items should be clearly labelled with the child’s name. We cannot take responsibility for personal items brought to school. We recommend STIKINS - click on the logo below to order some labels.