Our online payment service
What does ParentPay do?
- enables you to pay for Early Bird’s Breakfast club, music lessons, class trips, after school clubs, (excl. external clubs), school uniform (via our online shop) and Y5/6 school journeys. Maintenance fund contributions can also be paid through ParentPay.
- offers a highly secure payment site
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- allows the merging of accounts if you have more than one child at school
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- e-mails a receipt of your payment to the e-mail address you register
- offers you the ability to set automated e-mail/SMS payment reminders
How do I get started?
- We have sent home individual activations letters to parents/carers containing your temporary username and password to enable you to setup your ParentPay account. During the activation process you will be guided through changing your username and password to something more memorable; you can also merge accounts at this stage if you have more than one child at St John’s and St Clement’s.